Pages

Friday, June 8, 2012

A Quick Yummy Post

Our family has decided that we are going to start observing the Sabbath.  We had the Friday night meal (which you can read about here), and I wanted to post our dessert even though it's not my original recipe- but was too good not to share :)



I used this crust recipe from The Spunky Coconut and this lovely mousse recipe from Lexie's Kitchen (two of my fav blogs).  After the crust baked I spread sliced bananas over the crust, then poured the mousse over that (stopped just before the step of putting the mousse into an ice cream maker- just poured it warm).  Then I let it set up in the freezer for about 30 min and put it in the fridge until dinner time.  We loved it!  It was light and satisfying all at the same time.  This would probably be great with any fruit- especially since summer berries are in season!

1 comment :

Powered by Blogger.
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs